In lieu of photos ...

I've felt so bad because I haven't been able to share photos lately. I plan on seeing my in-laws this weekend so that I can finally get my camera back because I feel lost without it (then again ... maybe the camera isn't there and it's lost and I need to buy a new Digital Rebel instead. Nah, Brian would never fall for it! LOL). Anyways, back to the lack of photos. I figured since I can't share photos right now I would just share a few of my recent layouts. They're all from one of the upcoming May kits at ScrapAddict.

Comments

Linda said…
LOVE those layouts - and the kits seem really cool - may have to check them out.

But, once again, I have to pack up my scrapping stuff for several months...WAAAAAH!
SmileyCarrie said…
Love those layouts... the paper is gorgeous! Your work is fantastic!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club

Better Days

WAHOO!!!!