Way to go Yellow!

I didn't want to mess with the "flow" of the Holiday Memories postings, so I've been saving this for after those were done. Now that they're completed I can fill you in on the news around here.

Tristan (aka "Yellow" to his Daddy) had his Tae Kwon Do belt testing on Dec. 8. Wow, was that an ordeal. 4 hours of it to be exact. But he did such a great job and walked out of it with his yellow belt. We're proud in all that he accomplished and are especially proud that he skipped an entire belt color, advancing 2 belt colors instead of just one. Way to go Tristan!

Here are some shots of him in action on testing day:


And here is our proud yellow belt himself:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Way to Go TRISTAN!!! Big high fives from all of us!
Catherine said…
Congratulations to him!
Melanie said…
Congrats, Tristan!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club

What Was I Thinking?

I hate exercise