Monday, June 17, 2013

Good news just keeps coming...

I'm so happy to announce that my brother returned today from his deployment, safe and sound into the arms of his family.  They waited an extra week, while he was delayed by plane issues.  I am just so proud of him and happy and relieved that he made it home safely. 

Another bit of fabulous news came on Friday when I was notified that I was selected for the Designs by Jen Yurko creative team.  I was absolutely ecstatic!  Jen's kits are some of my absolute favorites and are really catered to my style... lots of great patterns, wonderful bright colors and lots of black (cause you know I love my black!).  I'm so excited to have the chance to work with even more of her kits, but for now here are a few of my first pages for the Jen Yurko Creative Team, using the Earobics (first two pages) and Take a Chill Pill (last page) kits. :)
 

No comments: