Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sheesh ... forgot already!


I'm really not very good at this. One posting and I already forgot about my blog.

I'm excited today ... I listed my first scrapbook auction on eBay. It's a cute little box with a mini album inside. And just an hour after I started the auction I got my first bid. I'm so excited! I hope this is something that I can do to earn a little extra dough for our family. We'll see how it goes. Here's a pic of the box.

Just a few more days until I leave for the Washington Scrapbook Convention. I'm excited to have some "me" time and ecstatic at the thought of all that scrapbook stuff to buy. *drool*

In other news, I'm messing with my style lately. Trying to get a bit more on the cutting edge - more white space, less patterned papers and embellishments. It's not easy, but I think I could like it.

No comments: