- It is harder than I thought it would be.
- 15 minutes of uninterrupted time is heavenly.
- Maybe I shouldn't volunteer so much.
- I can watch girly movies and "The Bachelor" without grumbling.
- Staying up until 1am is not good when you have to work the next morning.
- I should cook a decent dinner for myself sometimes.
- Mowing the back yard sucks.
- TGIF has never been so true.
- Homework can take hours.
- Even a sanity device (i.e. MP3) doesn't always bring much sanity.
- A king size bed is too big for only one person.
- I miss Brian more than I thought I would.
- When you're the only adult, you have to kill all the bees and big fat spiders around. *shudder*
- Doing it all on your own is exhausting.
- I will survive.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Things I've realized since Brian has been gone
So this is week #6 of 16. Not only is Brian gone but it's baseball season for both Carissa and Tristan and I've also added a new job to the mix. Here's what I've realized in the last 6 weeks: