Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A blatant call for votes

There is a scrapbook contest online at Craft Warehouse. It's for a big prize package worth $300 or a grand prize package worth $500. I'd REALLY like to win this prize package and I'm hoping I can count on you for a vote.

Here's the link to the Craft Warehouse forums. http://www.craftwarehouse.com/phpBB2/index.php

Now, here's the tricky part. You have to actually register before you vote. Then you must wait for them to approve your membership before you can vote. I registered one day and could vote the next. They won't notify you, but just try to vote the following day and it should work.

When you get registered please go to the forums and log in. Then go into the "Vote for the Scrapbook Queen" forum, then under the "Newport" store. My layout is called "This Girl" and is a picture of Carissa and I together. The deadline to vote is Friday.

I know it might take a little time but I would really appreciate your support. Thanks bunches and keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

~ Annette

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

OK, I registered, I'll vote tomorrow!

Anita said...

I did my part. ;)