Thursday, May 09, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking

Recently I made the switch to digital scrapbooking.  While I love the paper and glue of traditional scrapping, it just didn't work with my busy schedule.  I wanted something I could pick up or put down on a whim.  About a year ago a friend showed me digital scrapbooking and at the time I wasn't so sure, but as I transitioned to working full-time and tried to balance all the responsibilities in my life I just found that paper scrapping wasn't practical any more.  So starting in 2013 I made the transition to all-digital scrapbooking.  And while I thought I would be sad to lose the hands-on, paper and glue aspect of scrapping, I actually don't miss it at all.  And with digital scrapbooking I get sooooo much more done!  So I'm going to start sharing some of my work on my blog and sharing with you details of digital scrapbook items from the Creative Teams that I've been working with.

For now I'll leave you with some of my favorite recent layouts.  While we visited in Dec. 2012, I mad an exception for Disneyland and decided to make it my first all-digital album (which I've almost completed and will soon be printing in my first ever printed scrapbook!).  These pages are all from that album.  Enjoy!











 


No comments: