Friday, September 29, 2006

Where has time gone?

It's flying by right now. I can't believe it's the end of Sept. already. School has been going for nearly a month. The boys birthdays have come and gone. Scouts has started for the boys and Campfire is starting next week for Carissa. We're fully immersed in the hustle and bustle of life.

After some ambivelance about where Brian's career was heading, we've come to a decision and that's made looking ahead to the future easier. I'm already starting to plan for what is next.

October is Halloween and I took the kids to get their costumes already. Chase will be Dr. Toxic (crazy scientist) complete with radiation green hair and eyebrows! LOL Tristan is a ghost with rattling chains and a scary mask. Carissa is going to be Aleta from Barbie Fairytopia. They're all adorable and so fitting for each child.

November is Thanksgiving. Brian's working 12 hours that day so, of course, no plans for that day. Nothing to plan for, nothing to do. *sigh* We'll probably celebrate early or late with a turkey dinner. Or maybe do a little one here in the 2 hours we get to see him before he heads to work.

December is Christmas and I've begun working on that too. Have jammies, books and a few toys for the kids. And I'm watching the sales ... I'm such a sale shopper and I LOVE shopping for all these Christmas gifties.

But besides holidays there is also the kids activities. Chase wants to try basketball this year and that starts in January. Tristan has been asking and asking to start martial arts so we may look into that for him. And Carissa is trying to decide between ballet, hula and gymnastics.

More activities, more plans, so much more life ahead of us. And while I may be overwhelmed with it at times I am truly loving the life I live.

No comments: