Sunday, December 24, 2006

COMPLETE!

Preparations for Christmas are complete. The presents are under the tree, the house is clean, the Santa sign is put up in the yard. Tonight we'll make cookies for Santa and I'll make the banana cream pies for tomorrow, but all the required preparations for Christmas are complete. The most exciting part:

Yes, those are 3 handmade, cross-stitch Christmas stockings. I FINALLY FINISHED CARISSA'S!!!! It was a stretch, let me tell you. Finished stitching it yesterday, washed it and laid it to dry. This morning I fused and sewed and now it's happily hanging on the wall along with her brothers stockings. I'm SO glad that project is finished. Now Christmas preparations truly are complete.

4 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Beautiful stockings -- I know your kids will treasure them always. Merry Christmas!

Pam Sivage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Sivage said...

Beautiful stockings! I think cross stitched stockings are so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! I am so glad for you...now get back on the scrapbooking~! LOL (yeah I know...look who's talking! ;-)