Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My newest craving

Well, I can't call it an obsession since that title is still claimed by the "Twilight" series, which I just got done reading *again*. But lately this has been my favorite food.



Fresh pineapple. Yummmmm. I've been eating it on everything. Chicken sandwiches. Burgers. With cottage cheese. Fresh out of the fridge. Any way I can get it I'm eating it. I probably have polished off two pineapples in the last month -- all by myself. I do take comfort in the fact that at least it's a healthy food I'm craving and not my normal hazelnut chocolate or that yummy zucchini bread that calls to me from the freezer (and can only be eaten warm and covered with butter).

4 comments:

Jules said...

We love pineapple here too....esp Meg. Living in FL we cut the tops off and plant them in the yard. Now I know why they are so darned expensive. One fruit per plant...and it takes about 2-3 years to get the 1st one...after that you get about 2 pineapples per year per plant. Boy are they good!

Catherine said...

Love fresh pineapple!

Lily said...

ooo, that looks tasty. Now I am craving pineapple!

Jill said...

looks so yummy!!!