Friday, March 06, 2009

I was at the scrapbook convention today and both my friend Jenn and later my step-mom Linda said they had seen a layout of mine in a magazine recently. It reminded me that I hadn't posted a list of recent and upcoming publications of mine. So I thought I'd throw this list out in case you want to see my work. :)

Memory Makers - Jan/Feb 2009
"Puppy Love"
"I Love This"

Scrapbooks Etc. - Feb/Mar 2009
"Winter Lodge:

Scrapbooks Etc. - Apr 2009
"Everyday Violet"

Memory Makers – May 2009
“Like Father, Like Son”
“Sew Thankful”

Simple Scrapbooks - May/June 2009
"Pearls of Wisdom"

Scrapbooking & Beyond – Spring 2009
“A Passion for Pet Shop”
“Cubs Softball”

I already have more scheduled for later this year too. :)

1 comment:

Janelle Shultz said...

that's so great for you annette! i just submitted a bunch last week for the first time since SA closed. i miss you posting those! :) congrats!