Sunday, March 13, 2011

For Linda and Melinda

I was playing around with a trial of a newer version of Photoshop Elements (mine is 3.0... which is ANCIENT) and I loved how you could use actions on it. I've never used actions before but people who use Photoshop sure love their actions so I was excited to try them. I loved it! I told both Melinda and Linda that I'd post side-by-side photos for them to see. The first one shows the photo after I edited it to the best of my ability. The second photo shows what the photo looks like after the MCP Mini Fusion action. It really just brings the photos more to life... better colors, better depth. Yup, I love it! And I'm sure I'd find other actions I love even more. Now I really need to buy a new version of PSE. :)







2 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks for showing me!! Now i just need to get them loaded onto my computer..wanta do it?

pixleyyy said...

It's pretty easy. Next time I'm over we'll do it. :)