Monday, May 18, 2009

What Makes Me Happy...

Today is one of those days when I need a little pick-me-up. So I'm going to focus on what makes me happy. Here they are:
  • The sunshine and beautiful weather!
  • "Sadie Hawkins Dance" by Reliant K. That song just makes me smile. (Click one of the videos on the left to hear it).
  • Tristan laughing at the park while spinning uncontrollably on the playground equipment.
  • Carissa smiling again after being sad and sick the last two days.
  • Chase's state testing scores. They were amazing this year!
  • Air Conditioning. It's a marvel of engineering, I tell you. It's how I survive the summer.
  • RitterSport Milk Chocolate and whole Hazelnut candy bars. YUM!
  • A partially clean house. Hey, partial is something. Right now I'll take it.
  • An unexpected night home tonight with Brian.
  • Counting down the last month of school days. I can't wait for summer!
  • Having 2 layouts requested for publication today.
  • The new camera lens that is on it's way to me as we speak.
  • The afterglow of a girls scrapbook weekend.
  • Did I mention the sunshine?

No comments: