Friday, March 12, 2010

This weeks good deal...

So I posted before that I was starting to watch the coupon sites to see how we could save more money on groceries. Here's what I walked away with today from Safeway:
Here we have 26 items: 12 boxes of cereal, 8 boxes of fruity snacks, 5 boxes/bags of granola snacks and a bottle of Excedrin. Full price for these items at the store was $125. In total, after coupons, I paid $21. That means I saved 83% on these purchases and paid an average of $0.80 per item.
I do have to give credit where it is due. The two sites I frequent are www.frugallivingnw.com and www.krazycouponlady.com. Check them out if you're interested in saving some good money on your groceries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ever so much for sharing those two websites! I plan on frequenting them frequently! :)
Cristy M