Sunday, April 03, 2011

Gulity Pleasures

One of my scrap sites does a question of the day. Today's was to list your guilty pleasures. It got me thinking about the things I love to do just for myself. Here are some of my favorites:

  • Staying up late, after eveyone has gone to bed and the house is finally quiet, to watch girly movies and scrapbook.

  • Curling up on the couch with a good book and reading all day long.

  • Shopping for scrapbook goodies on the internet

  • Driving in the car alone and singing along (very loudly) to my favorite tunes.

  • My spendy-but-fabulous Biolage shampoos and conditioners.

  • Sleeping in late on Sunday mornings.

  • Burgerville Raspberry Milkshakes (which I can only get in July!).

  • Midnight premiers of the Twilight Saga movies.

No comments: