Friday, May 06, 2011

Weekend at Jimmy's - Part 1




Last weekend my Mom, my kids and myself went up to Washington to see my brother and his family. They have just been restationed in Washington and Jimmy is soon-to-be deployed. We made the most of the 3-week window between when they arrived in Washington and when he gets deployed and made a trip up there. It was a long drive, but it was worth it.




First off, my newphews are STINKING ADORABLE! My kids had a great time playing with Randal and were constantly trying to get Alden to come sit with them. We came in on Friday and spent the evening hanging out with them. On Saturday we headed up to Mount Erie to see the view. It was beautiful! I took lots of pictures of the kids up on the mountain, where they climbed the rocks and trees and looked at the beautiful view.




My favorite picture from the spot... Tristan, Carissa, Chase and Randal overlooking the Sound.


1 comment:

Jim said...

We had a great time and are glad you came to visit. Thanks again for watching the kids so that we could enjoy a night out!