Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend at Jimmy's - Wrap-up

Our last stop on Saturday was to Deception Pass. We stopped just before the bridge and got out for a closer look. It was beautiful! It was a gorgeous day and the view was fabulous.
The kids loved it and walked part of the bridge. I stayed on solid ground... being up on that bridge with the wind blowing wasn't thrilling me so I let Mom take them instead.

It was a great pitstop and allowed Jimmy & Virginia to get a nap in for the kiddos. :)






Oh, and Jimmy finally had a chance to email me the pictures of our group from the tulip festival. This was his favorite... without him in it:




Though I did request the picture of all of us in it, even though it wasn't his favorite (maybe because he's butt is sticking out, though I look funny too so I shouldn't talk. LOL). Shortly after these pictures I got pretty sick. Then Randal got sick. That ended our weekend.

No comments: