Monday, July 08, 2013

More pages...

If you haven't noticed, I've finally jumped in with both feet and committed fully to digital scrapbooking.  It feels so free to be removed from the constraints of classical paper scrapbooking.  No worries that I won't have the right letter, in the right size and the right color... or that I already used up all the e's or that the pinks on two sheets of paper don't match up.  It's so liberating to have the control over it all myself and I love that!  So you may have noticed a lot of scrapbooking and expect a lot more to come, as I'm currently creating for 4 different scrapbook designers - Jen Yurko Designs, Twin Mom Scraps, Mel Hains Designs and Magical Scraps Galore. 

Speaking of which, here's the newest kit from Twin Mom Scraps, Beach Wedding.  You can find it at Scrapbook Bytes, where each pack is only $1!  What a deal.  My absolute faves are those awesome flowers.  *LOVE*
 And while 4 CT's should keep me busy enough, they don't.  I always want more to do!  Here's a few pages I've done with bits from my ever-growing scrapbook stash.


 

No comments: