Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mustache Love

Mustaches are quite the cool thing in our house.  Part of it probably stems from the popularity of mustaches in fashion these days, but the other part probably stems from my Dad, who has quite the mustache of his own (and he's just a little bit proud of it! LOL).  Either way, when Jen Yurko asked for kit ideas I knew she was exactly the right person for a mustache kit.  And I was totally right, as her two newest kits absolutely rock!

She released two new kits, 3 alphas and the most adorable little mustache word circles.  Here's the boy kit, which worked perfectly for Tristan's pictures in one of Grandpa's novelty mustaches.
 
The boy kit can be found here:
 
 
Then there's the girl collection.  This filled a niche that I just haven't seen out there - a girl themed mustache kit.  And believe me, I really, really, really wanted one!  Carissa had a big mustache themed birthday in January and I was waiting for the perfect kit to scrap them.  Thank goodness I finally found it!



The girl kit can be found here:
http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/I-Moustache-You...Girl.html

No comments: