Thursday, August 17, 2006

I had a moment today ...

I was working outside in the yard and needed to walk in a dirt area, but I hadn't put on any shoes. The kids were all on the trampoline so I thought I would use a pair of the boys sandals that were on the lawn as a bit of protection. So I slipped on Tristan's sandals - AND THEY FIT. Not fit as in "hey, I'll wear these around town" but fit as in "I can squish my feet in here without too much discomfort". But the fact is, my 7 year old son has feet nearly as big as mine. And before long I have a feeling they will be a lot bigger. *sigh* They are growing way too fast ...

2 comments:

Linda said...

it's scary when you can share shoes with kids! Now, I have little feet, but my 8 y/o niece and I share shoes - I told her mom that I want the Sketcher mules when she outgrows them - at least MY feet won't grow anymore, lol!

Anita said...

I hear you. Katy's feet are BIGGER than mine!!