Friday, November 28, 2008

I have the best husband in the world.

Seriously, I do. Not only is he up with me right now (at a startling 4:25 am) but we're splitting up and he's and braving WalMart alone on Black Friday. He's on a mission for a gift for his daughter from the big guy. I don't think he's ever done this before in our 14 years of marriage and I am just so thankful for him and the sacrifice he's making. He is NOT a morning person but is bravely traversing WalMart with throngs of people at 5am because he's just so wonderful. Gotta love it.

I am headed to Fred Meyer now (the only other store in our area! LOL) for the half-price socks, robes, slippers, sheets, Christmas lights and whatever else I happen upon.

Wish us luck finiding what we want this very early morning.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Good luck finding your Black Friday stuff!

Lily said...

that is a good guy but I think mine takes the cake. not only did he brave best buy for ds games for the kids but he also got me an iphone as an early christmas gift