Something that I saw on the Playground of Memories message board and thought I'd post here too. Here's my top 5 good and bad things for today.
1. DH broke his hand doing Taekwondo last week. He's grumpy and whiny and off work for 4-6 weeks. He's going to have to use all his stored time to get through the time off.
2. I have SO MUCH work at the preschool to do. Evals for conferences are top on my list along with curriculum for the coming weeks. SO MUCH WORK.
3. I have no time to scrapbook. I'm trying, really I am, but when I've got so much other work to do it's hard to concentrate on that. And I so want to scrapbook.
4. Tonight is the benefit for Tristan's best friend who is very sick (but doing better) and we really have no money to give to them.
5. Chase's teacher is seriously annoying me. At conferences I told her that he wasn't getting challenged and that I didn't want him to come home with A's on every assignment without even trying. She looked at me like I had 2 heads and hasn't done a single thing to challenge him. GRRRRR.
1. At least DH has sick leave, vacation and comp time enough for his weeks off. We won't have to live without $$ at least
2. My best friend Bek is visiting from Arizona. I hadn't seen her in almost 2 years and I truly, truly missed her!
3. My little brother and his family have returned from their stint in Italy. They've been gone several years and I've seen them only once in that time. Now he's stationed in Washington and it's only 3 1/2 hours to go see him. And now I can get to know my nephew too.
4. I'm counting down the days until the Twilight movie. I can't wait!!!
5. My house is clean. We cleaned it fully twice, once for Bek coming over and the other for when I hosted book club. That really clean thing sticks around for a while and I love that.