Saturday, August 07, 2010

Photography Class - Assignment 2

Our second assignment was due today - portraits. As I previously lamented, we were told no kids and no pets. Well, I wasn't about to take a pile of pictures of our pets, though I certainly could especially since we have 9 pets to choose from. But no kids? Seriously? Kids are so much of my life - both at home and at school - and I was a bit lost with the thought of taking photos of other grownups. Thus my pictures are either of family,


good friends

or absolute strangers that had no idea I was photographing them. LOL
Overall I'm okay with how I did on this assignment, though it's I wouldn't say I was too impressed with myself. I probably should have been more outgoing and asked more people to do photo shoots with me, but I wasn't so I'll just have to deal with the grade I'm given.

No comments: