Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pajammie Jam

As a child we never celebrated much on Christmas Eve, but we always got one present. It's a something that my parents did when I was a child and that I've carried over with my children. Every Christmas Eve we got to open new pajamas, which we wore that night. This year I found the MOST ADORABLE Grinch shirts (and coordinating pajama pants) for the boys to wear and a cute Christmas nightgown for Carissa (who is all about the nightgowns right now!).
Don't they all look so happy and excited for Christmas?!? Well, they are. This second picture captures it a little better though.



My friend Catherine (http://www.callen86.typepad.com/) is the mother of 5 and her kids like to make funny faces and motions in their photos. I always thought those photos showed a little more the true side of her kids and I've been trying to be more free with that when the kids want to mess around. Well, they were in entirely the right mood for that this night. I guess Christmas Eve brings out the crazy in us all. LOL

No comments: