Wednesday, March 04, 2020

I’m sure after this long no one even cares that I missed a day, but it was a deliberate miss. Brian and I were getting a little worn down so today ended up being a relaxing day. We slept in. We went out for breakfast, where I had a yummy crepe. 


Then we walked the Royal Mile doing nothing but shopping for our friends and family. We returned to our apartment for an afternoon of relaxation before heading back out for Brian’s adventure at the Scotch Whisky Experience. He’s not typically a Scotch drinker but finally found a few he liked. I passed on the experience but he had a good time.







That was it. We took about half a dozen pictures between us. Although we did take it easy we still ended up walking about 8 miles. But it was exactly what we needed to refresh ourselves.

No comments: