Thursday, February 02, 2006

Flying the friendly skies

YEAH! We purchased airline tickets. We were planning on driving to Disneyland, but we got a bit more back in tax return than we expected so opted to fly instead. I am thrilled! 2 hours in an airplane sure beats 16 hours in a minivan! It also means that we have another entire day to spend somewhere ... maybe relaxing, maybe hitting the beach, maybe another day at Universal Studios. Who knows.

I took my first college test yesterday for my business class and got a 90% on it. Not too bad, if I do say so myself. I'm doing well in my MS Word class also, though to be honest it's because I already knew 90% of what they were teaching so far. Now my Management Fundamentals class ... let's just say I'm not doing so well. I have yet to do the required reading for it even. UGH!

Beyond that things are good here. Wet but good. I think it could be even better if the sun came out and the rain left us for a while!

No comments: