Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In response to Linda M. ...

... who wanted to know when and where I've been published/will be published recently here is a list. I've had a total of 23 published/to be published layouts but I've only listed everything from this August forward. Here's the most recent stuff:

Scrapbooks Etc. – April 2007
“Rat Responsibility”

Scrapbook Trends – December 2006
“A Cherished Tradition”

Memory Makers Idea Book “Scrapbook Idea Gallery 7” – October 2006
“The Shelter of Good Friends”

Memory Makers Magazine – August 2006
“The Cyclone of Scrapping”

Simple Scrapbooks – July/August 2006
“My Peaceful Spot”

Memory Makers Idea Book “The Amazing Page” – June 2006
“The Path” (in book and on cover)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow! You got a COVER????? That is SO amazing! Thanks for listing these for me - now I'll go thru my stuff and see what I have, and how I might have missed these!!!

I also don't get Scrapbook Trends, so I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere...sounds like a good magazine!