Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sanity

This weeks blog challenge is this: Tell us what keeps you sane, what helps you relax, what relieves your stress. For me it's this:

My MP3. This tiny little thing keeps me sane. I secretly call it my Personal Sanity Device because at times that's what it is. When I'm having a bad day, when the kids get on my nerves, when I'm upset or sad, when I'm worried, I turn my music on and forget about it for a while. I drown out the kids bickering, I drown out the issues that have me stressed or the reasons that I'm sad and I just listen. And after a while listening turns into singing. And then singing turns into belting it out. And when I've reached that point I know that all is well with the world again.

1 comment:

SmileyCarrie said...

I agree.. love my mp3 player!!!