Wednesday, November 29, 2006


It snowed on Monday. It was snowing big flakes, but didn't stick. Nonetheless, the kids were thrilled to see it snowing. It got me thinking about the one bout of snow we got last year and the layout I recently did of Chase in last years snow. Here it is:

Now, it's supposed to be freezing rain tonight. Not quite the same excitement in that, however. But we might luck out with a late start at school if it gets bad enough.

Besides the weather, not much is happening. Brian is enjoying the training he's getting this week at his new job, but he's excited for next week when he gets to hit the road with his FTO.

I'v been busy with all my things and just haven't had time to do much of anything, even scrapbooking. But since the new month starts tomorrow, I'll share with you the layouts I did (using old 2005 pictures) with the kits that will go on sale December 1st at www.scrapaddict.com. The Christmas one is "Cloudy with a Chance of Flurries" and the Halloween one is "Halloween Spooktacular". Enjoy!

1 comment:

SmileyCarrie said...

Love all your pages ... they're amazing! Great work!! :)