Saturday, June 16, 2007

I've been tagged.

You see, my friend and fellow ScrapAddict designer Monica tagged me. I've been wracking my brain for a list of 7 random facts about me and I haven't come up with anything great. But I've procrastinated long enough so I'm just going to fly with it and do my best.

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, time for my 7 random facts:

1. I love chocolate anything except cake. The only way I'll eat chocolate cake is if it is chocolate cupcakes baked with lots of raisins in them.

2. I'm a clothes-hanging organizer. It's one of those little quirky things. All clothes in this house have to be hung up in the proper way. First pants - jeans first than other pants. Next short sleeve shirts in order by color - white to black. Next is long sleeve shirts in the same color order. Lastly is sweatshirts or jackets also in color order. The only problem with this is that the boys are now hanging up their own clothes. I've made a conscious effort not to hassle them about my hangup, but sometimes I'll slink into their room and arrange their clothes correctly.

3. For all that I'm psycho about the closets, my house is a different story. Every horizontal surface seems to get quickly covered with papers and things and I'm not great about cleaning them off. Sometimes it looks pretty bad.

4. I hate moths. Yes, moths. Of course, I hate bees too but there is something about moths that just freaks me out. I must have had one fly into my hair or my mouth or something when I was a kid because the little things freak me out.

5. I'm a Disney freak. Seriously. I even see a Disney commercial and I get teary about the fact that we just can't go right now. It's a sickness I tell you. No one should love those places as much as I do.

6. I cry. I cry at so many things -- the aforementioned Disney commercials, the high school graduation of people I don't even know, every TV show and movie with a slightly happy or sad ending, when my kids do something that shows they're growing up. I don't cry when I'm angry or fighting or anything, as that's when the fiery redhead in me rears her ugly head. But I cry at all those touchy sentimental things. Brian's used to it though and just sort of chuckles and hands me a tissue.

7. I can't make decisions. I am the most indecisive person I know. As long as I'm with someone else, I can't make a decision on my own. I can't decide whether to have tacos or spaghetti for dinner if Brian is home -- I make him decide. I can't decide which clothes to buy if someone is with me. I can't decide which color is best if someone is with me. Now, if I'm all alone I can make these decisions just fine. But if someone is with me I'm lost.

OK, there are my 7 LONG random facts. Now it's your turn. If you're reading this and haven't done it yet then you are tagged and now required to answer this on your own blog. So there. Ha!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Great random facts! I'm glad to know a little bit more about you, Annette. :)

Catherine said...

What great random facts! Love knowing them!

Jill said...

Great random facts! I could have done the crying one too! I am a sap at movies, books etc. Great to get to know you a bit better. BTW... love the photos of you on the above post!