Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ups and Downs

I've had such a rotten morning. It was just not good. Kids were slow moving and I had to get them to theater and gymastics camps today. Brian took the van so I could take the car and save on gas but we forgot Carissa's booster seat. I've been grumpy. Tristan and I got into it when he wouldn't get his rear end moving. It was just one thing after another this morning. So I drop the kids off and go for a walk.

I come back from the walk feeling a little better. Then I see the package on my doorstep from my good friend Linda. Some yummy scrapbook goodies that I absolutely can't wait to use. YEAH! Then I check email and see a page request from Scrapbooks Etc. Double YEAH!! Not 15 minutes later I get three more pages requested, this time from Scrapbook Trends. Triple YEAH!!!

So though things have started quite rough this morning, the day is looking up ...

3 comments:

Jill said...

I am glad to see Brian is or will be home soon! What a relief for you to have him there.

Congrats on the layouts and the wonderful day!

You are right about the wall being a sober reminder.

Catherine said...

Yay! Glad you got some good news!

The Mom said...

Congrats on all the good news!! I love seeing your name in my magazines!!