Monday, July 31, 2006

A little early ...

On the 1st of each month ScrapAddict opens their galleries to the public and shows them the upcoming kits. Tomorrow is the 1st so I'm sneaking this in a bit early to show you my layouts. I've been changing things up a bit and have messing around with a new size, 8.5x11. I LOVE doing something different so expect to see much more of that from me. But for now here are this month's layouts from the kits I was assigned:

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY:

GEISHA GIRL:
This is an altered bookmark box and bookmarks that I made for my Grandma, who loves to read as much as I do!


As always, you can visit www.scrapaddict.com (username: pixleyyy) to see the layouts and read the journaling (always the best part!).

2 comments:

Bonni said...

GORGEOUS LOs girl

Jim said...

Amazing and wonderful LOs as usual!