Sunday, June 05, 2011

It's picture time...

I edited photos so I thought it was time for a catch-up post.

A few weeks ago the boys walked the "Cop Walk". It's a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society and was a fundraiser for Boy Scouts too. They were only required to walk one 2.25 mile leg of the relay. Instead, they decided to walk all 12.5 miles. Here they are about mile 11... in good spirits and so happy. They did a great job and I was so proud of them. (Especially Tristan who forgot a belt and walked the whole way holding up his pants. LOL)

Brian and his new gig... man, is he loving marine! Now that the weather is nice he gets to wear polo shirts and shorts to work, with deck shoes on his feet. Not too shabby.


Miss Riss... holy, moly, is this girl growing up. I swear, she look older every time I see her.



OK, since there are never any photos of me, here's one. That's my way over-candled cupcake for my birthday. No, they didn't fit enough candles on, but they tried. This was my 37th birthday. I got a purse from my husband, who actually did a good job picking it out. I also got a giftcard to Kohl's from the in-laws and some money from my mom (which I'm saving for something I want for me... have no idea what yet). We blew off Taekwondo that night and just vegged at home. It was nice.
Theme days at school for both Carissa and Tristan. Carissa had a whole week of them, though this is the only picture I got. It's retro (80's) day. Can you believe I remember the "retro" years? LOLThis is Tristan on character day, where you get to dress up as your favorite book or movie character. He chose Link from Legend of Zelda. It was stretch to get this put together, but we pulled it off and he looked pretty great. He even made himself a shield (see it hanging on his back) and painted it and everything. He was adorable!


Brian got patched in to his motorcycle club. You're on probation when you first join up, so they can get to know you and decide if you're the kind of person they want in their club. Guess they decided he was pretty decent and he got patched in the day before memorial day. Here's the president handing Brian his patches.


And here's the other two guys who joined about the same time and who also got patched in that day.


On Memorial Day Brian and I went for a ride with the club. We went to Long Beach and it was beautiful there. Gorgeous and clear and not windy. A rare day at the beach. Unfortunately, in between home and the beach it was rainy. I've definitely learned that I'm a fairweather rider... riding in the rain is no fun at all! Thankfully, it wasn't too rainy but it wasn't fun to ride in it anyways.

No comments: