Saturday, March 25, 2006

Someone smack me with the idiot stick!

So I'm all happy and excited because I'm getting A's in all of my classes. I worked hard and got them done and was so happy about it ... until I looked at my grades online. I see a "C" and just about scream. What the heck?!? So I do a little more research only to realize that it was MY FAULT! I didn't turn in an assignment at all. Why, I have no idea. I just forgot to put it in the assignment dropbox. And that one little assignment drops my grade from an "A" to a "C". GRRRRR. This schoool thing is for the birds!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Congrats on all the A's. Sorry about the C, but I'm sure you will make sure that doesn't happen again.

Bonni said...

Well poopy doops...that bites about the C but congrats on the A's...that is really cool...and sorry I can't smack you with the idiot stick because I broke it on myself ages ago

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»