Monday, March 27, 2006

Up to the Challenge

So today on ScrapAddict someone posted a challenge - try to take a "glamorous" self-portrait. Well I am about the least glamorous person in the world. A lifetime of jeans and t-shirts does that to a girl. But I thought I'd give it a try anyways, so I set up a place in our newly painted bedroom before we moved in (which also means you can see the new color of our bedroom, an outdoorsy green called "rejuvenate". See the middle photo for the truest color).

The suggestion was made to use a fan for a "windblown" effect, but my tons and tons of thick hair didn't really respond to that. Nonetheless, I am pretty happy with what I was able to catch.
There were some serious ...
some not-so-serious ...
and even a few totally off the wall for me (go ahead, yuck it up).

Well, I think that's plenty of sharing for today. If you didn't spit coffee all over your monitor you can go back to work now. :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

You crack me up! I love the color of your room...reminds me of my living room back in GA (man, I miss that house). I think you look WAY glamourous!

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful... the middle one is my favorite. gosh i miss you! :-) j.

Anita said...

LOL Love that last one but the rest are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»