Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Exciting ...

Well, I know that it's probably not exciting to everyone else, but it's awfully exciting for me.

I got my copy of this book, Kodak's "Scrapbooking Your Favorite Photos", in the mail today. They sent me a complimentary copy as I have 2 scrapbook pages in this book. So I grab the book and open the first page, only to find that one of my layouts graces the title page of the book. Just the title and authors name and then *my* layout and name. I was so surprised and pleased that they thought to give it that extra bit of attention. And it happens to be a LO that is meaningful to me too. So I was doubly thrilled. Anyways, that's my excitement for today. Thanks for letting me share.

By the way, here's the 2 LO's that are in the book. The first is on the title page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is so AWESOME annette!!!! congrats! Gorgeous layouts girl!

Jim said...

Very nice! If you think about all the LO you have done for magazines and books, I figure you are one of the top 10 scrappers in the world. I think this warrants a new nickname......how about Uber Scrapper. I like it.

Bro