Monday, May 15, 2006

*sniff, sniff*

It's happened ... season finale's have begun. It started with the upset of Terry on Survivor ... my all-time favorite Survivor and I wish he would have won. But I'm over that.

I'm sniffing because of Grey's Anatomy. Now, if you don't follow this show you probably won't get while I'll all sniffed up about it. First off was Doc ... who doesn't cry over a dog being put to sleep? Then it was Denny. Sheesh, I was just seeing hope for him and Izzy and had a "happy ever after" scenario running in my mind, but alas the guy has to die. Then it's the dialogue the whole episode - so much of it meaningful in so many ways. And then Meredith has to go and do it with Derrick. Now if she and he had just pounced on each other and smooched a bit I wouldn't have an issue. Then she goes out, tells Finn goodbye and another "happy ever after" scenario with Derrick. But no, they couldn't stop there. Sheesh. And now I'm going to spend half my summer wondering which one she chooses. *sigh* I LOVE that show! It's going to be a boring summer without it.

So next on the list is the finale of Alias - the series finale at that. I'm just ready for the end of the show and there better be a gosh darned happy ending to this one!

Also can't wait for the finale of my favorite reality shows - Amazing Race, Apprentice and Top Chef.

But now comes the sad part ... WHAT AM I GOING TO WATCH ALL SUMMER?!?

(I swear, I'm not a TV junkie ... Tivo made me do it! LOL)

1 comment:

Jim said...

We were pulling for Terry too! What a bummer! I had to stop reading your blog yesterday because the finale hadn't aired over here yet, and I didn't want to spoil the outcome. I had to stop reading your current post because the finale of Grey's Anatomy hasn't aired yet, either. That show is a little delayed over here. They aired season one earlier this year and are now almost caught up to the end of season two. Maybe I'll have to wait to visit your blog until the Amazing Race finale airs over here (I think that is this Thursday). Jim and I are rooting for the hippies. Are you watching it this year? If you are, then you got to see some of Sicily. When they went to the fish market and ruins where they had to count the heads, that is right by where we live. It was so cool to see some of the places that we've been to on the show. Last weekend, we visited the temple that they went to. I told Jim that we were walking where the hippies had walked :)