Saturday, May 20, 2006

Beauty admist the chaos

Today Carissa had dress rehearsal and pictures for ballet. When we arrived at the dance studio it was utter chaos ... people everywhere, stuff everywhere and a pile of the rudest people ever. And to top it all off, there was no AC and it was HOT! But we managed to pull through. Carissa got her photos taken by the photographer as well as by me (and me, and me, and me ... I took a lot of pictures! LOL). I got some REALLY cute ones. She was so beautiful and happy. And to top it all off, the boys were absolutel ANGELS, sitting quietly and enjoying the math worksheets I printed off for them before we left home. It was chaotic, yes, but there's beauty in these chaotic moments ...

And here's her with some of her friends from preschool:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I love the costumes! Great pics as usual!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! Carissa is BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see these scrapped!

Bonni said...

OMG'sh look at her...she's absolutely GORGEOUS! Sorry it was such a mess though

Anita said...

What gorgeous photos! Breathtaking. I cannot wait to see the LOs you are going to do with these!