Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm fantastic!

This is my make-mommy-smile moment from yesterday -

Tristan said that his class was talking about what makes their mothers fantastic and he said I'm fantastic because when we're not busy we get to sit and cuddle up together on the couch as much as we want. AWWWWW. Melted my heart! I love those quiet and cuddly moments too!

Then again ... today he came home and said they were talking about it again and his 2nd reason why I'm fantastic is because I drive him to Grandma and Grandpa's house! LOL Thankfully I love the kid to death so I'll forgive him for loving me for being his chaeuffer. :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

For all our hustle and bustle and trying to do over the top things for our kids, they really do cherish those little moments with us most. :)