Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ballerina Girl, You are so lovely ...


I look at these photos and those lyrics start running in my head. Today was Carissa's big recital day and she was so lovely. Our sweet little ballerina girl.

She was so excited for the recital. The first thing she asked this morning was "Is today my recital day?". She had a hard time standing still so I could put her hair in a bun (though she did stand very still for her first time wearing mascara).

Carissa had a great time and did such a wonderful job as a fish in The Little Mermaid. After the show she received a beautiful bouquet of roses from Grandma & Grandpa and a Little Mermaid musical plate from Brian and I.

There is definitely not another like Carissa. She was the most lovely ballerina girl of them all.

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

She's lovely! It brings back such memories!