Friday, June 09, 2006

In My Mind Eye ...



OK, so I'm not actually IN "My Minds Eye", but I want to be! See, My Minds Eye is a scrapbook manufacturer that makes some of my all-time favorite papers, Wild Asparagus. They also make a wonderful line of bright, fun papers called Kaleidoscope. They currently have a design team call and I applied. So keep your fingers crossed for me. I know the competition is tough out there and there are usually around 600 entries for any DT application. But I want this one SOOOO badly! I've only applied for 3 DT's because they were the only ones I could REALLY see me loving to design with. And My Minds Eye tops the list! (Think it would help if they knew my latest page requested for publication uses their products?!?)

OK, enough of my wishing out loud. Here's some of the work I've done with their papers.

No comments: