Friday, June 30, 2006

Color me pink (Blog Challenge #5)

Today's blog question is:
If you were a crayon what color would you be and why.

For me, it's pink. Not only is it my favorite color, but it's a color that symbolizes so many things in my life. It symbolizes the feminism that I bring to this testosterone-filled home. It symbolizes the love I feel for my children. It symbolizes the tender care that I have for my friends. It's also the color of my face when I get embarassed (quite easy to do!) and the color of my skin when I'm out in the sun. Pink is the color of my life.

3 comments:

The Mom said...

I agree with the pink!! Sounds like me too. I will have to think about this one a bit!!
Jen:)

Bonni said...

LOL@ Catherine...that's the first thing I thought of too ;)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »