Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blog Challenge

I saw this blog challenge and decided to go for it. It's not like I have a lot to talk about in my life right now. So here it is:

Name your all-time top five favorite movies. Notting Hill, Sweet Home Alabama, Footloose, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Dirty Dancing
What’s your favorite movie line? No specific lines speak to me. It's the music from the movies that spark me and remind me of scenes and moments. *sigh*

Who’s your favorite movie character? Just one? Ugh. Probably Lena from Sisterhood. Somehow I feel a little connected to her.

What movie do you love that most people hate? Dirty Dancing Havana Nights. Everyone gives me such a hard time about loving this movie but I do. It has great music and it's a sappy romance. I'm such a sucker for those.

What movie do you hate that most people love? The wine movie ... can't even remember the name but it got rave reviews and I HATED it. I want that 2 hours of my life back! OK, Googled it and found that it was named "Sideways". Again, can I have my 2 hours back please?

What was the last movie you saw? With the kids we went to see Flushed Away and Bridge to Terrabithia. Brian and I went and saw Ghost Rider last week too.

What’s your least favorite movie ever? Must I repeat myself? Sideways. ICK!!!

What’s one movie have you seen that you would never ever watch again? Sideways. Do you see a trend here?

What was the last DVD you saw? The Devil Wears Prada

What was the first DVD you remember buying? The Matrix. Still have it too.

What movie do you relate to more than any other? Sisterhood. My friends and I weren't exactly like that, but I can relate to the friendship thing and how they are with you through all the experiences of your life.

What actor/actress would you like to look like? Wow ... not really sure. Think I'll just stick with being me.

What classic movie have you never seen? Pretty much all of them. Not really a classic movie freak. I've never tried them though so who knows.
What song would you choose be the theme song to the movie of your life story? Escape Club's "I'll Be There"

What’s your favorite movie genre? Romance

Who’s your favorite actor/actress? I know he's quirky but I like Hugh Grant. Oh, and Val Kilmer before he got old. And I like Reese Witherspoon too.

What actor/actress do you refuse to see their movies? Leslie Nielsen and Cheech & Chong

What genre would you choose not to watch? Foreign Language Films

What’s your favorite theater concession combo? Popcorn (yes, coated in that oily film they call butter), diet soda (why do I even bother with diet???) and some candy ... either Milky Way or Red Vines.

Front row, Back row, Side Seats, Aisle or center? Back Row clear to the right side when facing the screen

No comments: