Friday, February 23, 2007

And life goes on ...

Nothing new to report here. We're just in that holding pattern ... trying to get every little detail taken care of before Brian leaves next week. Plus I've been fighting migraines again, which just puts me out of commission. I don't know how I will survive them when Brian is gone, but I know I will. I'm strong enough to power through the migraine and do what I have to do. But I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm not looking foward to any of it without Brian, but what can I do? He needs to do this and he's really looking forward to all he gets to learn there. We both just wish he didn't have to be away to learn it all.

In other news - Chase's last game is this weekend. The basketball season went very quickly this year. It's been fun for Chase though. He hasn't made a basket all season, though he doesn't seem to mind so much. The coaches are trying to encourage the other boys to pass to Chase so he can have a chance to make a basket. We'll see what Saturday brings. But no matter what, Chase had a fun time this year and, above all, it was a positive experience for him.

After that we've got a month hiatus from sports and then t-ball and pitching machine start for Carissa and Tristan.

The one thing I am looking forward to in the future is the Oregon Scrapbook Convention. I'm going to take the day and go shopping for all the wonderful scrapbook goodies there. It will be nice just to have a day for myself, though I will have to be back in time to be here when the boys get home from school. But I'll get most of the day anyways.

So, that's the news from here. Boring I know, but that's all I've got ...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Have fun at the Scrapbook Convention! Enjoy your sports hiatus, too. Ours is about to end, I think.