Saturday, February 17, 2007

Awwwww....

Isn't he adorable!!!


Yes, it's baby Randal again. I know you're going to get tired of me posting about him. I'm posting more about him that my own family right now, but he's the big news at the moment so get used to it. He's a baby and he's so adorable and I don't get to see him in real life for a while so until I do I'm going to keep posting him on here ...

So Randal is a week old now and I have been eagerly awaiting more photos of him. Now I have them!


Here's Jimmy and Randal. Aren't they adorable??? It's hard to imagine my little brother is a father. I tear up every time I think about it. His first baby. His son. My nephew. Wow ... life is good!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Adorable photos, Annette!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.