Monday, February 05, 2007

I miss the 80's ...

I got this email forwarded to me today and it reminded me of so many things I loved about my childhood in the late 80's... Fraggle Rock, New Kids on the Block, friendship bracelets, the "Oregon Trail" computer game, Goonies, flourescent clothes, tight-rolled jeans, jelly shoes, boom boxes (I still remember my first purple boom box my parents bought me for Christmas), Doogie Howser, Saved by the Bell, banana clips, "Where's the Beef?", Bon Jovi ... there's so many things that I had forgotten until that email reached me. Now, I wish I could post the email here but the pictures won't transfer over and it's just not the same without. But it totally made my day to see all these reminders of the 80's.

So, if you're a child of the 80's/early 90's and want this email forwarded to you just post in my comments section and I'll send it your way. :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Send it my way. I miss the 80s, too!

Jim said...

Ice Ice Baby! Send me a copy please.

BTW, When I was in Ukraine last week, I heard that song playing in the airport and I saw a guy with a Vanilla Ice haircut. You know, with the three lines just above the ears. I know the song is from the 90's, but I just couldn't resist telling the story.