Tuesday, November 29, 2005

2 know me is 2 love me

So, I saw this on another blog and thought I'd copy it to mine.

2 - names you go by: Annette, Mom
2 - parts of your heritage: Scottish & Irish
2 - things that scare you: Small, tight spaces & bees
2 - of your everyday essentials: Old Navy t-shirts and my computer
2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: Nickelback and Nickelback (can you tell I LOVE them right now?!?)
2 - favorite songs: "Photograph" and "If Everyone Cared", both by Nickelback

2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): Kindness and affection
2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Tall and stocky build
2 - of your favorite hobbies: Scrapbooking and surfing the web

2 - things you want really badly: A longer day so that I can get some sleep and someone to come in to do ALL my housework!
2 - places you want to go on vacation: Ireland & Paris

2 - things you want to do before you die: See my children grow & prosper, take Brian to the Great Pyramids
2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I love PINK and girly movies.
2 - things you are thinking about now: That I really need to finish this up and go help out at school and that my house is dirty but I want to scrapbook.
2 - stores you shop at: Fred Meyers and Old Navy
2 - people I would like to see take this quiz: Bonni (cause you are hilarious girl!) and Deanna (imazeta) [And just so you know, you are both obligated to take this now and post it on your blogs! LOL]

3 comments:

Carolyn F said...

If you get someone to come clean your house tell me how!

Unknown said...

ok, just for you I am doing this Annette! :)

Bonni said...

Gee thanks for making me Annette :) are you happy now???