Sunday, November 27, 2005

My life ...

I was driving to the store on Friday and this song, "There Goes My Life" by Kenny Chesney, came on the radio. Keep in mind that it was on a country station - I don't listen to country so Brian must have left the station when he was driving. But this song came on and instantly I was inspired to create a page using it. It's such an awesome message, because these kids are my life. I dug up this photo of them last summer that I had decided not to scrap because I didn't have anything to go with it (no story, no inspiration). A little editing with PSE 3.0 and voila - a super simple and meaningful LO. This is why I love scrapbooking so much.

5 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

Annette this is simply stunning! What a gorgeous layout...it brings tears because it's so true. Our kids are our life!

Amy said...

I'm diggin' all your prima stuff! :) Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot! :)

Jennifer S. said...

Awesome layout!!!

Bonni said...

I LOOOOVE this LO! You ROCK girl