Thursday, November 17, 2005

YAWN!

What is it about fall that makes me tired? I am just a zombie lately. Couldn't be all the nights I stay up until 3am scrapping, could it?!?

So we're all excited ... the kids are taking off early from school tomorrow so we can go see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (insert oohs and aahs here). Chase and I have both read the book so are totally psyched for it. It was my favorite of all the Harry Potter books and I'm excited to see it on the big screen. I'm sure I'll be disappointed - I always am. There just isn't a way for them to fit every nuance of the book into the movie. But I'll enjoy it regardless.

Brian and I doing the weight loss thing. Cutting down on portions and making better choices about what we eat. It's hard. Sometimes we blow it and have pizza and ice cream, but slowly and steadily we are both losing weight. Within the next 6 months I hope to be down to my goal weight. I'm not obsessed with getting there, but I think it would be great to feel better about how I look. So keep the good thoughts coming our way that we can persevere and triumph over the fat.

No comments: