Wednesday, November 23, 2005

PRIMA **drool**


I love Prima flowers ... I have loved them since the moment I got my first ones. They are so cute, so fun, so versatile. Did I mention I love them? So when the call went out for DT submissions I decided to go for it.

I've never submitted for a manufacturer DT before, but this one was just calling my name so I went ahead and applied. I had to do 2 LO's (OK, to be honest I only did one new one and used one old one), do a card (ugh, not my favorite thing but it did come out OK) and do an altered project (see the photo of the altered canvas I did which, if I may say so myself, turned out awesome!).

Now here's the kicker. I thought this project would be great for my father for Christmas. But now that it's done I want to keep it. I LOVE it. It matches the paint in my front room too. So hopefully my Dad doesn't turn to my blog and see what he was *supposed* to get for Christmas! LOL

Anyways, back to Prima. I won't know anything for a while, since the call doesn't end until Dec. 9. But keep your fingers crossed for me. It would be heaven to be on their DT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Annette!!! I really hope you get on the dt... then you can let me know what it's like and what goodies you get...lol
I may have to totally case this though... it's just beautiful!

Jennifer S. said...

Gorgeous!!!